Fellow nominations for 2023 are closed. Nominations for next year will open in early 2024.
ACOI encourages all eligible candidates to apply. If you do not see your name or the name of someone who is eligible, please email Claudette A. Jones for assistance. The honorary degree of Fellow in the American College of Osteopathic Internists is available to physicians who are:
- Certified in internal medicine by the AOBIM or ABIM
- Active members of the ACOI for at least two years (dues paid and in good standing two years prior to applying). If you have questions about your dues or active membership, please email Neena Kuruvilla for assistance.
How to Apply
You can apply to be an ACOI Fellow with these three steps:
- Submit a completed application form with your e-signature, current CV, a professional headshot photo, and the full names and email addresses of your primary and secondary sponsors. Your primary sponsor must be an ACOI Fellow. Your secondary sponsor does not need to be an ACOI member or fellow.
- ACOI will notify your sponsors when we receive your application so they can complete the process.
- Once your sponsors have completed the process, you will be notified that your submission has been accepted and no further action will be needed.
Please be sure to notify both sponsors that you have chosen them to attest your application as incomplete submissions will not be accepted or reviewed by the Honors and Awards Committee.
For more information, contact Claudette Jones.