A Look Ahead with ACOI President Robert L. DiGiovanni, DO, FACOI
by Robert L. DiGiovanni, DO, FACOI
December 31, 2021
The past year has been a challenge unlike any other for osteopathic internists, subspecialists, residents, fellows, and students. The ACOI responded by supporting its members through the creation of increased virtual learning opportunities, hosting our first-ever hybrid annual meeting, advocating on behalf of its members, and much more. The ACOI is the only organization that provides a home and unique community for all osteopathic internists and subspecialists. In this podcast, we talk with ACOI President Robert L. DiGiovanni to discuss the successes of the past year and to learn more about the bright future ahead for the ACOI.
In This “Look Ahead” Podcast
- What’s ahead for the ACOI?
- What is the best way for physicians to stay current on osteopathic internal medicine CME?
- What is the latest on hybrid meetings to help osteopathic internists stay current on their continuing medical education?
- How has the ACOI adjusted how we conduct educational activities during the pandemic?
- Are hybrid meetings the future for osteopathic internal medicine CME?
- How is the ACOI serving as a mentor for the younger generation?
- How do the Solid Program and the Visiting Professor Programs support students in passing the Comlex and USMLE exams?
- How does the ACOI mentor students and young physicians and mold them into being successful internists to provide quality care to their patients?
- What specific goals do you have for the ACOI in 2022?
- How is the ACOI working to promote physician wellness activities to prevent burnout?
- ACOI celebrated 80 years this year as an organization, so, what do we need to do as a membership, both individually and collectively to pave a bright future as we look forward?