How To Sign Up
Click here to visit the member profile update page and place a check next to the desired Google Group(s). An email confirmation will be sent upon registration.
The ACOI ListServ is a service available to all ACOI members.The following interest groups have been established:
Special Interest Groups
- Ethics Interest
- Minority Health/Cultural Competency
- Residency Program Directors/Trainers
- Critical Care Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Palliative Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Sleep Medicine
To receive the monthly ACOI newsletter via email, check "Newsletter" on your member profile update.
Below, please find information regarding listserv etiquette and helpeful hints:
- Be respectful and considerate of your colleagues in your postings.
- Be sure to include a descriptive subject line.
- Any reply to a listserv message is sent to the entire list. This is true whether you select "Reply" or "Reply All." If you wish to reply privately, please select "Reply to Author," or “Forward” your message to the individual’s email address.
- ACOI prohibits commercial solicitation on the listservs. Individuals who send information aimed at selling a product or service will be removed from the listservs.
- Please participate and help when you can. Your ideas are important. The purpose of the listservs is to share information.
For additional information regarding the ACOI ListServs, please contact email@example.com.